Hot off the Press! Once again travel 2 Cincinnati is proud to bring you the latest cincinnati news headlines. As always we do our grandest to notice the top headlines from the number one news sources in the cincinnati location and every 12 hours we travel back and notice a updated new batch of cincinnati news headlines so make sure you check back to travel 2 cincinnati often
- FDA Recommends Against ‘Shotless’ Flu Vaccines
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration says people should not get so-called “shotless” flu shots because they may not work as intended.
- Testimony Continues In Stacy Schuler Trial
The trial continues for a former high school teacher accused of having sex with several male students at Mason High School.
- Police Arrest 4 In Hamilton Drug Investigation
Four people are in custody in connection with a drug investigation in Hamilton.
- Aurora Borealis Makes Appearance In Tri-State Skies
A lot of people saw strange lights in the sky Monday night.
- Oak Hills H.S. Dismisses Early Ahead Of Possible Protest
A local high school is sending students home early in anticipation of a protest by a radical church.
- Marcus Isreal Found Guilty In Deputy’s Death
After only four hours of deliberating, the jury at the Marcus Isreal trial reached a verdict.
- Woman Claims Abduction Attempt
Calls police to say she’d been kidnapped in Fairfax, police use phone GPS to track her to West End
- Oak Hills Dismissing Early Because of Westboro Protests
New Info: Oak Hills letting students out at 12:50 p.m. because of planned protests by Westboro Baptist Church-group also picketing at Miami University
- Tuesday Forecast is Best of Week
Local 12′s John Gumm says rain will arrive tomorrow, much colder weather
- Sentencing Today in Warren County Deputy Death
Marcus Isreal faces life in prison after last night’s conviction in death of Sergeant Brian Dulle
- Holiday Price Wars Already Beginning
Retailers trying to outdo each other early with price matching offers-Target to limit shoppers on Black Friday
- Store Workers Describe Frightening Robbery in Middletown
Customer in parking lot were jumped by robbers, workers jumped into action to help
- ‘Buoyed’ by poll, Portune to push ticket tax
Hamilton County Commissioner Todd Portune said he was “buoyed” by results of an Enquirer poll that showed most residents supported his plan to tax Reds and Bengals tickets as a way to help pay for their stadiums.
- Ex-Mason teacher says she has no memory of sex
A Mason High school teacher has no memory of having sex with five high school students, her lawyer said Monday as the teacher’s trial opened.
- Ex-preschool owner pleads guilty to rape
A former Warren County preschool owner was sent to prison for 30 years Monday after pleading guilty to 10 charges of rape involving two girls who were not enrolled at the school.
- Mom gets 30 days for leaving kids in car
A Mount Airy woman was sentenced to 30 days in jail Monday after she was accused of leaving her 1- and 6-year-old children alone in a car with a 104-degree heat index in July.
- Enquirer Poll: Generosity toward county levies high
Hamilton County residents aren’t wavering from decades-long support for the Health and Hospitalization and Children’s Services levies – and even would have supported a Museum Center levy, an Enquirer poll shows.Take the poll yourself.
- Residents Paying Price For Landlord's Alleged Bad Management
Hundreds of neighbors, who live in properties owned by Heritage Management are living in limbo day to day. Residents in both Clermont County and Bellevue live with the fear that their homes will …
- Mitt Romney To Visit Cincinnati Tomorrow
Presidential contender Mitt Romney is coming to Cincinnati tomorrow. He'll support efforts to pass statewide ballot issues on public employee bargaining and President Obama's health care …
- Campbell County Home Damaged By Fire
Fire crews have managed to extinguish a house fire in Campbell County this afternoon.A fire broker out at a home on Persimmon Grove in the California area around 4 p.m. No one was home at the time …
- Man Killed, Child Injured in Boone County Crash
A crash in Boone County, leaves a 22-year-old man dead and a 7-year-old boy fighting for his life.At about 4 p.m. Sunday, a white Honda hatchback and flat bed tow truck collided near the Florence …
- Marcus Isreal Found Guilty of Murder
A Warren County jury has found Marcus Isreal guilty of murder in the death of a Warren County deputy. Isreal was found guilty on a total of nine counts stemming from a high-speed chase and crash …
- Columbus Man Sentenced to Six Months in Prison for E-Mailing Bomb Threat Aimed at the Ohio State University
COLUMBUS—Jonathan Michael Birkemeyer, 24, of Columbus, was sentenced in U.S. District Court to six months’ imprisonment for sending an e-mail threat to the FBI warning of bombs placed on …