Hot off the Press! Once again travel 2 Cincinnati is proud to bring you the latest cincinnati news headlines. As always we do our grandest to notice the top headlines from the number one news sources in the cincinnati location and every 12 hours we travel back and notice a updated new batch of cincinnati news headlines so make sure you check back to travel 2 cincinnati often
- Tornado-Ravaged Moscow Endures 2nd Dose Of Storms
Some of the areas that had the most severe weather on Thursday were the same neighborhoods that are still cleaning up from the March 2 tornadoes.
- ‘Choose Your Partner Carefully,’ JFS Says
Several recent cases of a child’s death have led to investigations and charges against the mother’s boyfriend.
- Covington School Board Member Arrested
A Covington school board member is arrested on domestic violence and assault charges.
- Much Of Tri-State Under Flash Flood Watch
Flood watch in effect until 1 a.m..
- Grand Jury Indicts Ohio Dad On 31 Counts Of Rape
An Ohio grand jury has indicted an adoptive father on charges he raped three boys in his care.
- Lightning Strikes Injure 4 Girls At Softball Practice
Reports say a southern Indiana lightning strike has injured four members of a girls high school softball team.
- Beach Waterpark Pass Holders Angry Over Kings Island Agreement
The Beach is closing but says season pass holders can get a free visit to Kings Island and a chance to buy a KI pass at a reduced rate
- Woolworth Sit-In Helped Integration in North Carolina
City in which Xavier is playing is host to one of the most important civil rights events
- Father of Murdered Toddler Talks About Pain of Losing Son
2 year old James Livesay died Monday, allegedly at the hands of his mother’s live-in boyfriend
- Landslide Slows Traffic On Ramp from Montana to East I-74
Traffic still able to get around but drivers must merge sooner
- Child Rapist Sentenced, Makes Tearful Apology For His Crimes
Alfredo Lopez-Cruz will spend at least the next 30 years in prison for attack on nine year old girl
- Cincinnati Sees Decline in Bed Bug Infestation
Health department says educational campaign has helped to reduce the number of homes infested with pesky bugs
- What did you find after storm?
Did you find unsual debris, especially documents or photos, in your yard after Friday’s tornados?
- Details of storms’ strength, destruction emerging
For those hit by Friday’s tornadoes, getting life back to normal will take months. “It’s not something you can fix overnight. It just takes a long time to clean the mess up,” said Warren County Administrator Dave Gully, who visited Moscow in Clermont County on Sunday, where a tornado struck Friday.
- Lives Remembered: Profiles of the tornado victims
Carol Forste loved nothing more than to sit on her porch on Elizabeth Street near the river in Moscow. The house was elevated after flooding devastated the town 15 years ago, so her porch was up high.
- Moscow’s ‘like family. We’ll help each other out.’
As residents of this small river community begin to access and absorb the destruction inflicted by Friday’s tornadoes, there is a deep resolve to move forward.
- How to help storm victims
Donations to help storm victims can be made to the American Red Cross.
- Simultaneous Kidney Donors Meet at University Hospital
A roomful of people at University Hospital this morning were both nervous and excited. Three people who need kidneys would meet their donor for the first time-donors willing to give an organ to …
- Tornado Victims in Hamersville In Need Of Recovery Help
While the tornado recovery is well underway in some communities, in other places the victims are still trying to figure out what they should do. Twelve days after deadly tornadoes tore across the …
- Group Distributes Pet Food To Tornado Victims
Tri-State County Animal Response Team, or CART is setting up a pet food distribution center for victims of the March 2, 2012 tornado and severe storms in Clermont County, who are in need of dog or …
- NCAA Tournament Full Schedule
Because of the partnership between Turner Sports and CBS, UK Wildcat fans will not be able to watch the team's first NCAA Tournament game on Local 12 Thursday. Big Blue fans need to turn to …
- Groundbreaking For DHL Expansion at Cincinnati Airport
Dozens of people gathered for a big announcement at the Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport today. Skydivers welcomed visitors to the groundbreaking of a new expansion project for …
- Local Man Says Debris Was "Sign From God" To Help Tornado Victims
Since the tornadoes of March 2nd, there have been many stories about the connection between items lost in the storms and the people who find them on the other end. One Clermont County man who found …