Hot off the Press! Once again travel 2 Cincinnati is proud to bring you the latest cincinnati news headlines. As always we do our grandest to notice the top headlines from the number one news sources in the cincinnati location and every 12 hours we travel back and notice a updated new batch of cincinnati news headlines so make sure you check back to travel 2 cincinnati often
- Jurors Recommend Life In Prison For Middletown Killer
A jury has unanimously recommended life without parole, instead of the death penalty, in the trial of a man found guilty of bludgeoning another man with a hand ax during a robbery last May.
- Robinson: ‘Dangerous’ Storms Possible Friday
A little sunshine may be the deciding factor for the severity of storms Friday.
- Efforts Under Way To Repeal Ohio Gay Marriage Ban
Efforts are under way to make Ohio the eighth state to allow gay marriage, but the pushback has already begun.
- Student Charged With Bringing Rifle To School
A student is arrested after police said he brought a gun to Live Oaks Career Development Campus.
- Wilmington Wants To Hear About Jobs At GOP Forum
It’s easy to call Wilmington, the epicenter of job loss, the perfect backdrop for presidential politics.
- Cincinnati School Closes Due To Illness
A local Catholic school has closed Thursday because of illness.
- Elementary Students Shaving Heads In Support of Cancer Patient
Third grader battling lymphoma inspires friends to go bald
- March Normally Brings Spike in Violence Crime in Cincinnati
Cincinnati Police prepared for usual jump, outlined by study that shows trend of more crime in March
- Student Arrested For Bringing Rifle To Live Oaks Vocational School
Kevin Volker allegedly had weapon in car
- Duke Energy May Shut Off Gas To Homes With Faulty Meters
More than 700 homeowners have yet to answer notice asking for time to replace defective meters-those people may lose their natural gas service
- Green Township Cancels Fireworks Display
Budget problems blamed for decision
- Threat Persists For Severe Storms On Friday
Update from Local 12 Weather Authority: System moving in tomorrow afternoon will put us in a moderate risk for damaging winds, hail, and isolated tornadoes
- Lebanon Raceway being bought; video lottery terminals coming
Lebanon Raceway is being bought — and it will be the home of up to 2,500 video lottery terminals plus its harness racetrack.
- Anderson Twp. zoning case may be dismissed
A zoning violations case between Anderson Township and Evans Landscaping could be dismissed if the parties don’t reach an agreement soon.
- Fort Wright Center renovation under way
Christ Hospital medical offices will soon be the anchor tenant at the new Fort Wright Center, formerly known as Fort Wright Plaza, at 1975 Dixie Highway.
- Ghiz on public payroll as she runs for judge
Leslie Ghiz, ousted last year as a Cincinnati Council Member, is back on the public payroll as she tries to win a judgeship.
- Mercy might form first ACO
Local medical giant Mercy Health has formed a new subsidiary that could be the first step toward starting an Accountable Care Organization.
- Kroger Blames Pension Plan Costs For Fourth Quarter Loss
NEW YORK (AP) — The Kroger Co. says costs associated with consolidating its pension plan for workers led it to post a net loss in the fourth quarter, even as sales improved at the …
- Santorum To Hold Family Rally in Blue Ash on Saturday
Republican Presidential Candidate Rick Santorum is traveling to the Tri-State on Saturday for a rally, and then to attend a forum hosted by Mike Huckabee in Wilmington. Santorum will be at the …
- World Choir Games Tickets Go On Sale Today
Thousands of singing and dancing performers and spectators are preparing to travel to Cincinnati this summer for the World Choir Games. Today you can make sure you join in on the fun. Tickets are …
- Leap Year Babies Discuss Rare Birthday
It comes around once every four years.that one extra day to the calendar. But what do you do when you're born on leap year? "Well, I got my driver's license when I turned …
- Disney Closes Childhood Obesity Exhibit After Complaints
(CBS/AP) Walt Disney World calls itself the "happiest place on earth." But its latest Epcot exhibit, Habit Heroes, could have made obese children unhappy, critics say. After receiving …
Tags: Mike Huckabee, presidential candidate Rick Santorum, cincinnati news