Hot off the Press! Once again travel 2 Cincinnati is proud to bring you the latest cincinnati news headlines. As always we do our grandest to notice the top headlines from the number one news sources in the cincinnati location and every 12 hours we travel back and notice a updated new batch of cincinnati news headlines so make sure you check back to travel 2 cincinnati often
- Nearly Dozen Charged In Hamilton Prostitution Bust
Nearly a dozen people were charged in connection with a prostitution bust in Hamilton on Wednesday.
- Former Bengal Accused Of Sex With Minor
A former Cincinnati Bengal has been indicted on charges of having sex with a minor.
- 2 Charged In Mobile Home Park Shooting
Two people have been charged in an April shooting in northern Kentucky.
- Police: Men Use Tin Foil, Ladder To Scam Gas Station
Three men from Detroit were arrested after they attempted to scam a gas station using a piece of tin foil and a ladder, police said.
- Even Hotter Day Ahead
The heat will crank up another notch on Thursday.
- Mannequins Stolen From Store, Stripped, Left In Street
Police are looking for at least one thief who might have been injured in a morning burglary.
- Eleven People Arrested in Prostitution Bust
Eight women and three men taken into custody in Hamilton following citizen complaints
- Aurora City Water Building Targeted by Thieves
Stole brass items worth as much as $10,000
- Former Bengal Accused of Having Sex With Minor
Nate Webster faces seven charges for allegedly having sex with 15 year old daughter of former Bengals coach, threatening her family with a gun
- Couple Arrested For Shooting Mobile Home in April
Maurice Ladden and Ivory Jackson charged with attempted murder for attack in Boone County
- Men Accused of Using Foil to Steal From UDF Store
Police say trio from Detroit climbed onto roof of Springdale store and covered satellite dish with aluminum foil
- Kentucky Fugitive Spotted in Lower Price Hill
Bobby Sizemore has been on the run for more than 12 years
- Twin Lakes owner eyeing Montgomery property
The owner of Twin Lakes in Montgomery is considering buying 3.7 acres of land on Montgomery Road just north of the development for seniors.
- Court OKs ordinance to draw new Campbell Co. lines
The Campbell County Fiscal Court approved an ordinance Wednesday night that will determine how the county’s commissioners and other officers are elected in future elections.
- Smog alert in effect Thursday
A smog alert has been issued for Thursday for counties in Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky.
- Laughter comes easier for Strutz kids
Fourteen months after John Strutz was sentenced to 26 years to life in prison for killing and dismembering his wife, Kristan, their children’s grandmother is working to make the kids’ lives as normal as possible.
- Deerfield Twp. appoints new administrator
Township trustees have appointed Warren County Emergency Services Director Bill Becker as township administrator, replacing David Duckworth.
- Final Shuttle Landing Brings Atlantis Home to Earth
How many business will now fail because of loss of the shuttle missions? Thanks Savior Obama! Come to cincy have your daily beatings and stereos taken, we do not leave car unattended if we have to …
- Cincinnati city employee union leader indicted for theft
A federal indictment returned Wednesday alleges the leader of the Cincinnati Organized and Dedicated Employees Union stole more than $757,000 since its 2005 inception, …
- Vorys Sater moving to larger offices in Cincinnati to accommodate growth
Follow this company is moving its Cincinnati operations to a new skyscraper in the Queen City that will allow room for growth in the market, …
- Clermont County Weather Sirens Sound By Accident
Clermont county will try to determine why its weather sirens went off by accident.the sirens sounded around 5:15 Wednesday evening, during a lightning storm. Workers are not sure what caused the …
- More Extreme Heat in Thursday Forecast
Local 12 Meteorologist John Gumm says this will be the hottest day of the week-and urges Tri-Staters to take measure to deal with the heat.With temperatures near the 100 degree mark and heat indices …
- Lightning May Be To Blame For Barn Fire
Lightning may be to blame for a fire at a barn in Clermont County early Thursday morning.Flames spread through a barn on Ohio State Route 222 near Ireton Trees Road in Washington Township around 2 …
Tags: attempted murder, mobile home park, tin foil, police men, satellite dish, news headlines, home park, cincinnati bengal