Hot off the Press! Once again travel 2 Cincinnati is proud to bring you the latest cincinnati news headlines. As always we do our grandest to notice the top headlines from the number one news sources in the cincinnati location and every 12 hours we travel back and notice a updated new batch of cincinnati news headlines so make sure you check back to travel 2 cincinnati often
- Missing Taylor Mill Teen Found Safe
Police have found a Taylor Mill girl who had been missing since last week.
- Website Helps Teen Navigate Challenging Years
A group of Hamilton students has spent all year creating a website to help others navigate their teenage years.
- Protesters Interrupt As Kasich Brings Up Fracking
Ohio Gov. John Kasich delivers his State of the State speech from Steubenville.
- Hour-By-Hour Snow Forecast
A look at the overnight snow shower predictions.
- Rare Monets On Display Through Spring
Take a sneak peek at the Monet At Giverny exhibit at the Cincinnati Art Museum. Click here for more glimpses of the paintings.
- 4 Arrested On Brown Co. Drug Charges
Sheriff’s deputies arrested four people Monday on Brown County drug charges.
- Butler County Man Missing For One Year
Billy Disilvestro hasn’t been seen since Super Bowl party in 2011
- Newt Gingrich "Demonizes" Community Organizer From 60′s
Republican candidate compares Obama administration policies to that of guy named Saul Alinsky-but many voters have no idea who Alinsky is or what he did
- Wild Hogs Spotted in Tri-State, Causing Destruction
State and federal officials trying to get grip on growing problem before our area becomes “hog heaven”
- Gift Cards Stolen From Mount Washington Food Pantry
Security video of suspects released
- Kentucky Suspect Caught Covered in Chocolate and Peanut Butter
Burglary suspect arrested in a grocery store after police found him naked, covered in chocolate and peanut butter
- Indiana Man Arrested for Trying to Steal Woman’s Dentures
An eastern Indiana man faces a battery charge for a allegedly trying to pull a woman’s dentures out of her mouth
- Bus company pays $5M, settles death suit
Cincinnati bus company pays $5 million to settle wrongful death suit.
- Ind. stage collapse report to be released
Indiana regulators will release a report Wednesday on their investigation into August’s deadly stage collapse at the Indiana State Fair.
- Vanished African-American community is remembered
HISTORY LESSON: Dunbar was a small neighborhood in Madisonville that was settled by former slaves in the early 1800s and continued as an all-black community until urban redevelopment obliterated it in 1995.
- League hands out honors, quiz
The Urban League of Greater Cincinnati went to school Friday afternoon. A full-house audience at the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza was asked four multiple-choice questions that emphasized the importance of league youth and employment programs. • Take the quiz given at the meeting
- Deters challenges high court on death penalty
Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters called on Friday for Ohio Supreme Court Justice Paul Pfeifer to stop deciding death penalty cases because of the justice’s recent public criticism of capital punishment.
- Tri-State May Get One Inch Of Snow Tomorrow
Tri-Staters are in for a changing weather pattern and snow by Wednesday morning.Right now, the Tri-State is sitting under a layer of clouds with highs in the upper 40's. An upper level …
- Judge Tells Former Commissioner Jail May Help Him Lose Weight
A U.S. District Court Judge told a former Butler County politician today that he may benefit from time behind bars ';without the access to excess calories.'; Judge Sandra Beckwich made the …
- Dearborn County Sister Surrenders To Face Charges of Neglect
Vickie Holdcraft is accused of neglecting her sister, leaving her sitting in a chair for three weeks. Holdcraft's sister died. (Dearborn County Sheriff, …
- Bank Robbery Suspect Reportedly Confesses to Abduction
Police say a bank robbery suspect has reportedly confessed to the abduction of an elderly woman from the Crestview Hills mall last year but has not yet been charged in the disappearance. 39 year old …
- Boys Killed in Explosion Suffered Hatchet Injuries
GRAHAM, Wash. (AP) – Authorities say Josh Powell planned the deadly house fire that killed him and his young sons for some time, dropping toys at charities and sending final emails to multiple …
- Bus company pays $5M, settles death suit
Mason sued in 2009 Taser death Jennifer Edwards-Baker reports: The family of a man who died in 2009 after Mason police shocked him with Tasers has filed a lawsuit in federal court …
Tags: cincinnati news, Mount Washington Food PantrySecurity, john kasich, County Prosecutor Joe Deters, cincinnati art museum, taylor mill