Hot off the Press! Once again travel 2 Cincinnati is proud to bring you the latest cincinnati news headlines. As always we do our grandest to notice the top headlines from the number one news sources in the cincinnati location and every 12 hours we travel back and notice a updated new batch of cincinnati news headlines so make sure you check back to travel 2 cincinnati often
- Tri-State Enjoys Unexpected Midwinter Warmup
It was 60 degrees Tuesday, cloudy and quite windy. That might not be good for April or May, but it’s pretty decent for the last day of January.
- Ochocinco Mere Sideshow At Super Bowl Media Day
Chad Ochocinco was the last Patriot to walk across the field and wade into the pack of reporters and photographers waiting near the sideline. He felt no need to rush the moment he’d longed for nearly his whole life.
- Images: Truck, Motorcycles Collide
Two people were killed when a cement truck collided with three motorcycles in New Richmond.
- Men Killed When Truck Collides With Motorcycles
Two people are dead after a crash involving three motorcycles and a cement truck in New Richmond.
- State Cuts Road Funding; Expect Delays
The state panel that oversees funding for large road and bridge projects has unanimously approved an Ohio Department of Transportation plan that delays several projects, some by up to 19 years.
- Work At Casino Site To Resume Wednesday
Work will resume Wednesday at the casino under construction on the edge of downtown Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati School Lunches Setting Example With Healthy Makeover
More produce, less junk
- Grandmother of Alleged Rape Victim Testifies at Trial
Tells jury about how her granddaughter walked into the house naked, and how she confronted suspect
- Troopers Release Names of Bikers Killed in New Richmond Crash
New Info: Officers believe one motorcyclist failed to negotiate a curve and hit a cement truck-two motorcyclists died, a third was critically injured
- Old Time Police Patrols Get New Results in Millvale
Cops do street patrol, gain trust of residents
- Soybean Oil Leak Partially Closes I-275 in Hebron
Truck leaking oil forces closure of two lanes of highway westbound, as well as southbound ramp to Kentucky 237
- Ohio Senate Passes Bill to End "Vicious" Pit Bull Label
Pit bulls in Ohio would no longer be labeled as "vicious" dogs under a bill that has cleared the Ohio Senate.
- Library’s year was one for the e-books
You might think the popularity of e-books would slow things down at the public library. Think again.
- Can Clermont County pay its bills? Stay tuned
- Woman faces deportation, fate undecided
A slow, agonizing waiting game played out Monday night for supporters of a local woman facing deportation today to her native Mexico. About 20 people prayed during a vigil at Church of Our Savior in Mount Auburn.
- Loveland violinist on NPR show
15-year-old violinist Jackie Tso from Loveland will appear on an upcoming episode of “From the Top,” the hit NPR radio program featuring America’s best young classical musicians and hosted by acclaimed pianist Christopher O’Riley.
- Police cruiser struck on I-75
A Cincinnati police officer responding to a crash early Tuesday narrowly escaped injury when his cruiser was struck from behind by another vehicle, police said.
- First Lady To Appear in Cincinnati Next Month
CINCINNATI (AP) — First lady Michelle Obama will raise money to support her husband's re-election campaign during an Ohio visit next month.President Barack Obama's campaign has set a …
- Police Cite Charter Bus Driver Who Hit TV Truck
Local 12 News has learned that police have cited the driver of a charter bus which nearly hit a group of people giving a news conference on the Casino collapse last Friday. The driver also hit a …
- 13 year Old Boy Arrested After Trying To Drive To Cincinnati
JACKSONBURG, Ind. (AP) — Eastern Indiana police say a 13-year-old Cincinnati boy was arrested after he allegedly drove alone about 60 miles along Interstate 70 while running away from home.The …
- Ludlow Day Care Closes in Wake of Duct Tape Incident
A Ludlow day care has closed in the midst of an investigation over a worker who allegedly taped a toddler to the floor. Police say 20 year old Alicia Lyons was working at Mustard Seeds Childcare on …
- Work Could Resume At Casino Site Later This Week
The city of Cincinnati says work at the new Horseshoe Casino site could resume later this week and, when it does, there will be a change in place to help ensure the safety of workers. A collapse …
- Suspect Arrested Three Months After Hamilton Murder
Hamilton Police have finally made an arrest in the shooting death of a man last October. Detectives have spent the past three months looking for 21 year old Stephan Barnette and today, they found …
Tags: Ohio Department of Transportation plan, cincinnati news, cement truck